Laser spectroscopy of transient molecule
- Professor, NCU Dept. of Physics（2010/08～）
- B. S., Chemistry, 1975, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Ph. D., Chemistry, 1982, University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Postdoctor, University of Toronto, Chemistry Department, Canada (Aug. 1982 ~ Sept. 1984).
- Postdoctor, Ohio State University, Chemistry Department, U.S.A. (Oct. 1984 ~ May 1986).
- Associate Research Fellow, Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan (June 1986 ~ Aug. 1996).
- Adjunctive Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Taiwan U. (Sep. 1986 ~ Aug. 1997).
- Adjunctive Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Taiwan U. (Sep. 1997~ Aug. 2006).
- Research Fellow, Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan (1996 Aug. ~ 2017 Dec).
- Outstanding Research Award, National Science Council, Taiwan (1994)
- DAAD Fellowship, Germany (1994).
- member of the Editorial board of Journal Molecular Spectroscopy (October 2014- October 2017)
- Laser spectroscopy of small transient molecules
- Development of new laser spectroscopic technique
|A new 4Σ-a4Π electronic transition of ScC in the near infra-red||JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY||2019|
|Bending Vibrational Levels in the Electronic Spectra of Small Radicals||JOURNAL OF THE CHINESE CHEMICAL SOCIETY||2018|
|Electroinc bands of scandium monocarbide, ScC, in the region of 14140-16000 cm-1||JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS||2018|