- Asst. Professor, NCU Dept. of Physics (2018.08 ～)
- PhD in Science, 2011-2016, The Graduate University for Advanced Study, Japan.
- BSc in Science, 2007-2011, Okayama University, Japan.
- 2018.8-present KAGRA, chief (Calibration)
- 2017.8-present KAGRA, KAGRA scientic congress board
- 2017.1-present Academia Sinica, Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellow
- 2016.11-present High energy accelerator research organization (KEK), Research fellow
- 2016.8-2018.8 KAGRA, sub-chief (Calibration)
- 2016.7-2016.12 Academia Sinica, Postdoctoral Fellow
- 2016.7-2016.10 High energy accelerator research organization (KEK), KEK Short-Term Invited Fellow
- 2016.4-2016.6 Academia Sinica, Postdoctoral Researcher
- 2016.4-2016.6 High energy accelerator research organization (KEK), Research fellow
- 2013-2016 Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
- 2011-2016 Graduate University for Advanced Study, Research Assistant
- 2014 President Award, The Graduate University for Advanced Study.
- 2014 The best poster award, student day, KEK.
- 2013 The best poster award, CMB2013.
- 2006 Bronze medal, Physics Challenge (The Committee of Japan Physics Olympiad, JPhO)
- Experimental cosmology
- Gravitational wave physics